


I'm sure when George gets older he'll probably be embarrassed by the fact that he's been called a muffin for most of his life. That's really just how nicknames are I guess.
I was looking at my little muffin this morning after I put him down for his morning nap, and felt that quiet that just surrounds him. It inspires me to pray more often than not -- whether or not I heed that prompting is another story entirely. This morning, having a little time, I did. It really made me think about how close he is to God at this phase of life, being so pure. All children are just so special! I'm grateful to have him to help me remember my need to be better. He inspires me to strive to be closer to God and my Savior too.
Children are amazing that way. We are starting to understand what Christ meant when he told us to become like little children!
ReplyDelete